November 4-7, 2021
- Thursday November 4 – 10am -8pm
- Friday November 5 – 10am -8pm
- Saturday November 6 – 10am – 5pm
- Sunday November 7 – 10am -5pm
Advanced Booking Required:
< Book Your Spot in Advance Here >
Note: Please finish the entire booking process by checking out and completing the booking form!
Pottery By Heather
4740 – 50 Street, Bon Accord, AB, Canada, T0A 0K0 – Directions ->
Also in our ongoing consideration for the environment….please bring your own reusable shopping bag. Your name will be entered in a draw for two free mugs
Christmas Showcase Participants 2021.
- Sundogs and Northern Lights Studio – An eclectic collection of willow and found item weavings and
sculptures from the brilliant and creative mind of Rae Hunter
- Coronado Saskatoon Farm – A taste of summer in a jar. Jams made with care from local grown
saskatoons and berries
- Peeter’s Pride Alpacas – Beautiful soft alpaca yarns and products from a local alpaca farm. Socks, felted
dryer balls, yarns for knitting your own creations and lovely knitted pieces from the talented hands of
- Carol’s Creations – Silver wire earrings and bracelets in a myriad of styles. Hoops and stud earrings and
chain mail bracelets to gift to others or spoil yourself.
- Rosa Pinzauti Artist – Each year Rosa surprises us with a new selection of paintings. Both water colours
and acrylics. We can’t wait to see what she will bring us this time!
- Prairie Gardens and Adventure Farm – Prairie Gardens renowned fudge will be back! Everyone’s
stocking will need at least one piece….and santa should be rewarded as well.
- Toula’s House of Clay – Haven’t got a green thumb….then Toula’s stunning clay flowers are for you. She
has also created clay houses and fridge magnets. And an amazing selection of Christmas ornaments to
grace your tree.
- Westmount Soap Co. – So many amazing scents to choose from. Well crafted handmade soaps. Clean
never smelled so good.
- Farm Fresh Pet Foods – These dog treats are the talk of the town. All the local dogs are waiting for the
showcase weekend to restock their supplies.
- Jewelry by Aafke – A stunning collection of semi-precious stone bead earrings. No matter what your
outfit you will find a pair to complement. And all on non allergenic findings. One pair is never enough!
- Connecting Threads – Handbags, purses, book and computer bags all expertly sewn with an eye for
detail that will delight. Also vests to coordinate with any outfit made from stunning scarves and this
- MC Murt – 100% cotton bowl buddies to help keep your hands cool while snuggling with a warm bowl of
yummy. The fabric selections are endless!
- Joan McNallie Glass – Sparkling festive stain glass tree ornaments.
- Reg Prins – Long handled shoehorns created from recycled oak wine barrels.
- Mark Brandl – Beautifully hand crafted wooden boxes and trays out of exotic woods. The attention to
detail will take your breath away.
- Creatures of Creativity –Small felt and bead birds that will not only grace your Christmas tree but are
delightful enough to hang year round. Chickadees, blue jays, robins, hummingbirds and even more of
our locals to choose from. Christmas themed birds will round out the flock.
- Stars by AnneMarie – Patiently cut from tin, these precious stars are begging to be hung on your tree. A
variety of sizes and styles to choose from. Attached to a small swivel finding, these stars will move and
catch the light on your tree.
- S&J Candle Candle Co. – These small batch, hand poured candles are scented with 100% essential oils.
The clean burning, natural soy wax base is lightly scented and ideal for small spaces. Sit back, breath
deep and relax. Burn time is approximately 40-50 hours.