Show dates and times:
- April 29, 1 – 8
- April 30, 1 – 8
- May 1, 10 – 5
- May 2, 10 – 5
- May 3, 10 – 4
- May 4, 10 – 4
- Maximum 10 people per time slot.
- Please book each member of your party separately.
- If you need to cancel or update your booking, please use the <cancellation form found HERE> and re-book using the booking calendar.
The sun is shining….the sparrows are excited about nesting….so spring must be on its way! Our annual spring showcase makes me smile, and being we were not able to host it last year because of the lock down, we are extra excited to come out of our winter blues and see what everyone else has created over the winter. And create we have. One of a kind carved mugs festooned with our inspiration from Mother Nature in all her glory. Pots to eat out of….pots to cook in….pots to serve in….and pots that their only purpose is to make you smile with their beauty. Buy a piece to make yourself happy or to brighten someone else’s day. The shelves are filled to overflowing. We are so happy to have our regular group of artisans back and a few new faces to add to the talented mix. Each one bringing something to delight. Jam and honey for the sweet tooth… soft fibres and jewelry to adorn your person….beautifully scented soaps to clean it….paintings, sculpture, stained glass, art and clay creations to adorn your home… treats for your pets…bowl buddies to keep your hands cool and succulents to make that green thumb happy. Thinking summer eating? Infused balsamic vinegars and olive oils, sauces and condiments and local pickles to compliment fresh summer eating. New this year are delightful, feathered friends made from felt with beads and embroidery and exotic wood trays and boxes. A local youth advocate will have a deeply touching book she was involved with, available to purchase to raise funds for her next project. Add in some beeswax food wrappers and I know you will be overwhelmed by the choices. So if you are needing a wedding, Mother’s Day or teachers thank you gift…..we can help out with that. Or if self indulgence is the therapy of the day…. we got that covered too.
So now it is time to talk about the elephant in the room….Covid. We have decided for everyone’s safety to continue with the successful system we used for our Christmas Showcase. Use the App, located here, to book your appointments. We will maintain the one-hour appointment (30- 40 minutes actual shopping time) and a maximum of ten people per hour to allow for good social distancing. We will be cleaning between time slots to ensure a safe shopping environment. Mandatory masks and hand washing upon entry will round out the safety measures. We want to thank everyone for their understanding and timely arrival on the hour for their appointment, as we will need to stick to the schedule.
Remember to bring your own reusable shopping bag to have your name entered in a draw for two free mugs. We will again be collecting non- perishable items and cash donations for our local food bank, and with your donation, you will be entered into a draw for a gift bag filled with artisans works. Of course, everyone attending the showcase will have their name entered for a $100 gift certificate from Pottery by Heather. We are very grateful for your ongoing support. So, book an appointment and come on out for a safe (and delightful I might add) shopping excursion.
See you soon!
Find us at
Pottery By Heather
4740 – 50 Street, Bon Accord, AB, Canada, T0A 0K0
Spring Showcase Participants 2021
- Sundogs and Northern Lights Studio – An eclectic collection of found item sculpture and willow weavings from the brilliant and creative mind of Rae Hunter
- Coronado Saskatoon Farm – A taste of summer in a jar. Jams and jellies made with care from local grown saskatoons and berries
- Peeter’s Pride Alpacas – Beautiful soft alpaca yarns and products from a local alpaca farm. Socks, felted dryer balls, yarns for knitting your own creations and lovely knitted pieces from the talented hands of Laurie Peeters
- Carol’s Creations – Silver wire earrings and bracelets in a myriad of styles. Hoops and stud earrings and chain mail bracelets to gift to others or spoil yourself.
- Rosa Pinzauti Artist – Each year Rosa surprises us with a new selection of paintings and cards. Both water colours and acrylics. We cannot wait to see what she will bring us this time!
- Prairie Gardens and Adventure Farm –Succulents and more succulents of every shape and size! Prairie Gardens will also be tempting us with sauces, condiments and pickles made from the very tasty produce of their farm. Honey will also be an offering to tempt the sweet taste buds.
- Toula’s House of Clay – Haven’t got a green thumb….then Toula’s stunning clay flowers are for you. She has also created clay houses, fridge magnets, napkin holders and planter pots. And for those with a sore back, her talented husband has crafted some extra long shoehorns from oak wine barrels.
- Westmount Soap Co. – So many amazing scents to choose from. Well crafted handmade soaps. Clean never smelled so good.
- Farm Fresh Pet Foods – These dog treats are the talk of the town. All the local dogs are waiting for the showcase weekend to restock their supplies. Three varieties to choose from….beef, pork and lamb.
- Jewelry by Aafke – A stunning collection of semi-precious stone bead earrings. No matter what your outfit you will find a pair to compliment. And all on non allergenic findings. One pair is never enough!
- Connecting Threads – Handbags, purses, book and computer bags all expertly sewn with an eye for detail that will delight. Also vests and kimonos to coordinate with any outfit made from stunning scarves. New this year… beewax food storage wrappers for those with the environment on their minds.
- MC Murt – 100% cotton bowl buddies to help keep your hands cool while snuggling with a warm bowl of yummy. The fabric selections are endless!
- The Olive Nook – An assortment of infused olive oils and balsamic vinegars to tempt your taste buds. Buy individually or as paired recommendations…but once you try them…you’ll be back for more.
- Creatures of Creativity – The passion this lady has for nature can be seen in the detailing on her small felt birds. Resplendent with beads and embroidery, these treasures will delight.
- Mark Brandl – Mark loves exotic woods. And his expertise in working with it is apparent in his finely crafted trays and wooden boxes.
- Penny Frazier – Penny is a local writer, editor, mom and youth advocate who has spent her life helping youth in need. She has recently been part of a project chronicling the stories of youth in care. We are pleased to be able to help get this book out there so that the funds raised from it can fund the next project.
- Joan McNallie Glass – Suncatchers in stained glass of all shapes and sizes. With it being spring there will be the whimsy of summer with florals and butterflies in glass oh my.