- Friday November 3rd – 1pm – 8 pm
- Saturday November 4th – 10 am – 5 pm
- Sunday November 5th – 10 am – 5 pm
Christmas shopping? Wasn’t it just yesterday we were wondering what to barbeque? But we have a solution to help you out with that list. Our annual Christmas Showcase is coming up fast. The shelves are filling up with beautiful pottery of every shape and size. The kiln gods have been very gracious this year and the colours are stunning! I have been carving mugs with all kinds of designs and we have a new addition this year with Celtic Maple Leaf mugs in celebration of Canadas 150. Teapots, bowls, casseroles and too many more items to list to choose from. All of our artisan friends have also been putting their creative talents to work and are bringing all your favourites and something new as a surprise. Jewelry, handmade jams and jellies, metal sculpture, homemade fudge, alpaca yarns and mittens and socks, lovely smelling soaps, tasty dog treats, watercolours, stained glass, purses, miniature clay houses, paper snow flakes, purses and bags, brittles candy, wood working and unique found item weavings. Such talented artisans…always a pleasure to have their work in our studio.
We will be collecting for the local food bank again this year. Please bring non perishable food items or cash donations. Your name will be entered into a draw for four free passes to the Butterdome Craft Show. Your overwhelming support was so appreciated last year and I would like to thank you in advance for this years assistance.Join the Facebook Event Page and Stay Up To Date!
Also in our ongoing consideration for the environment….please bring your own reusable shopping bag. Your name will be entered in a draw for two free mugs with a maximum value of $40.
And as always all hugs will be accepted and returned enthusiastically! Looking forward to seeing you soon.
While you are in Bon Accord stop on down at the Liquid Therapy Cafe for a specialty coffee and to check out their gift shop.
Christmas Showcase Participants 2017
- The Pea Patch Quilters Plot – Whimsical Quilting
- Sundogs and Northern Lights Studio – Willow and upcycling weaving
- Coronado Saskatoon – Homemade jams and jellies
- Peeter’s Pride Alpacas – Socks, mitts and yarns
- Carol’s Creations -Silver wire jewelry
- Rosa Pinzauti – Water colours and acrylics
- Joan McNallie Glass -Stained glass
- Prairie Gardens and Adventure Farm -Homemade fudge
- Toulas House of Clay – Miniature clay houses, fridge magnets, oak shoe horns
- Connecting Threads – Purses and bags
- Richard’s Metal Sculptures – Funky Metal Sculptures
- Fractal Snowflakes – Hand cut intricate paper snowflakes
- Westmount Soap Co. – Handcrafted soaps
- Frontier Treats – Brittles and candy
- Farm Fresh Pet Foods – Pet Treats
- Jewelry by Aafke – Semi-precious stone jewelry
- Peter Yurchak – Wood
Liquid Therapy (see map)