- Friday, November 1 – 1 – 8 pm
- Saturday, November 2 – 10 am – 5 pm
- Sunday, November 3 – 10 am – 5 pm
Christmas shopping? It’s sneaking up fast. But we have a solution to help you out with that list…our annual Christmas Showcase. The shelves are filling up with beautiful pottery of every shape and size. The kiln gods have been very gracious this year and the colours are stunning. Know a scotch drinker? We have thrown some lovely scotch glasses to add to our line. And teapots, bowls, casseroles and too many more items to list to choose from. All our artisan friends have also been putting their creative talents to work and are bringing your favourites and something new as a surprise. Jewelry, handmade jams and jellies, bowl buddies, homemade fudge, alpaca yarns, mittens and socks, lovely smelling soaps, tasty dog treats, fleece dog boots, watercolours, miniature clay houses, paper snow flakes, purses and bags, brittles candy, wood working and unique found item weavings. Such talented artisans…always a pleasure to have their work in our studio.
Find us at
Pottery By Heather
4740 – 50 Street, Bon Accord, AB, Canada, T0A 0K0
We will be collecting for the local food bank again this year. Please bring nonperishable food items or cash donations. Your name will be entered in a draw for four free passes to the Butterdome Craft Show. Your overwhelming support was so appreciated last year and I would like to thank you in advance for this years assistance.
Also in our ongoing consideration for the environment….please bring your own reusable shopping bag. Your name will be entered in a draw for two free mugs with a maximum value of $40.
And as always all hugs will be accepted and returned enthusiastically! Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Christmas Showcase Participants 2019
- Sundogs and Northern Lights Studio – Willow and found item weavings and sculptures
- Coronado Saskatoon Farm – Homemade Saskatoon jams
- Peeters Pride Alpacas – Local alpaca yarns, mitts, hats, scarves, socks and insoles
- Carol’s Creation – Silver wire jewelry, earrings and bracelets
- Rosa Pinzauti – Paintings
- Prairie Gardens – Homemade fudge
- Toulas House of Clay – Clay houses, fridge magnets, Christmas decorations and oak shoe horns
- Connecting Threads – Repurposed fabric bags and purses
- Westmount Soap Co. – Handmade soap
- Farm Fresh Pet Foods – Dog treats
- Jewelry by Aafke – Semi-precious stone jewelry
- Fractal Snowflakes – Hand cut paper snowflake ornaments
- 2BK Market Garden – Homemade salsa
- Heidi Whipple – Hammered metal bracelets
- Fairy Light Crafts and Treasures – Etched glass and wood treasures
- MC Murt Creations – Fabric bowl buddies
- Sarah Hinkey – Dog booties