- Friday November 2nd – 1-8 pm
- Saturday November 3rd – 10 am – 5 pm
- Sunday November 4th – 10 am – 5 pm
Christmas shopping? Wasn’t it just yesterday we were wondering what to barbeque? But we have a solution to help you out with that list. Our annual Christmas Showcase is coming up fast. The shelves are filling up with beautiful pottery of every shape and size. The kiln gods have been very gracious this year and the colours are stunning. Know a scotch drinker? We have thrown some lovely scotch glasses to add to our line. And teapots, bowls, casseroles and too many more items to list to choose from. All our artisan friends have also been putting their creative talents to work and are bringing your favourites and something new as a surprise. Jewelry, handmade jams and jellies, bowl buddies, homemade fudge, alpaca yarns, mittens and socks, lovely smelling soaps, tasty dog treats, fleece dog boots, watercolours, miniature clay houses, paper snow flakes, purses and bags, brittles candy, wood working and unique found item weavings. Such talented artisans…always a pleasure to have their work in our studio.
We will be collecting for the local food bank again this year. Please bring nonperishable food items or cash donations. Your name will be entered in a draw for four free passes to the Butterdome Craft Show. Your overwhelming support was so appreciated last year and I would like to thank you in advance for this years assistance.
Also in our ongoing consideration for the environment….please bring your own reusable shopping bag. Your name will be entered in a draw for two free mugs with a maximum value of $40.
And as always all hugs will be accepted and returned enthusiastically! Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Christmas Showcase Participants 2018
- Jewelry by Aafke – Semi-precious stone and bead jewelry
- Sundogs and Northern Lights Studio – Found object weaving and sculpture
- Coronado Saskatoon Farm – Homemade jams and jellies
- Peeter’s Pride Alpacas – Local alpaca yarns and products
- Carol’s Creations – Silver wire jewelry
- Rosa Pinzauti – Paintings
- Prairie Gardens and Adventure Farms -Homemade fudge
- Toulas House of Clay – Miniature clay houses and flowers
- Connecting Threads –Fabric purses and bags
- Farm Fresh Dog Treats – Dog Treats
- Westmount Soap Company – Handmade soaps
- Frontier Treats – Handmade brittles and candy
- Reg Prins – Oak Shoehorns
- Pea Patch Quilters Plot – Quilting
- Fractal Snowflakes – Hand made paper snowflakes
- McMurt Creation – Bowl Buddies
- Sarah Hinkey – Dog booties